Ready to play tennis in St. Louis?
Triple A Tennis welcomes tennis players of all levels:
- Competitive matches for any skill level
- Tennis clinics and camps for all ages
- Recreational tennis outings
- Tennis mixers for singles and doubles
Highlands season pass holders receive:
- Unlimited access to Forest Park clay tennis courts
- Free Friday evening tennis mixers
- Exclusive invitation to year-round social events
The season (May 1 through Labor Day) is filled with competition, camaraderie, tournaments and family activities. Click here to view our upcoming tennis events.
What are you waiting for?
If you are looking for a fun, convenient place to play clay court tennis, we invite you to try Triple A at the Highlands in Forest Park.
About Our St Louis Clay Tennis Courts
Our clay tennis courts are comprised of premium Har-Tru clay which really isn’t clay at all. Har-Tru is actually composed of crushed stone which means:
1. Our courts dry quickly after a rain and you can even play in light rain.
2. Our courts are easier on the body and they reduce the chance you might get injured.
3. Our courts are 10-15 degrees cooler than hard courts.